Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm trying to think of something to write.

I guess I'll just write whatever pops into my head. I wish I had a cup of coffee recently. The caffeine makes every thought that enters my head come out my mouth. Just ask Dee & Jay. They have been in a car with me after I drank too much coffee. If I can't think of anything new to write maybe I could think about something in the past. I'm very much NOT an old person who likes to reminisce about the 'glory days'. I like to enjoy the present and look forward to future doings. Maybe my older [15] grandson will be a willing and able travel companion. Since I'm having trouble thinking of something to write, I'll just list some things that I like. Bands [school and parade], cats, dogs, critters, pink, pink and green together, scissors [a pair in every drawer], garage sales, Oldsmobile 98's, pink flowers, gardens, clean sheets, coffee [see above], plays, potatoes [grew my own this year], blue jean and sweater weather, head-hand-foot rubs, heater in the bathroom, air conditioning in my car, non fiction books, real maple syrup, real butter, bread, and water views. Tomorrow -- things that I could live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment