Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4 days until...........

4 days until one of the biggest changes in my life happens. Some changes in your life cause more stress/anxiety than others. Married vs divorce, child birth vs child loss, job found vs job loss, new house vs nursing home. The changes that are most stressful challenge your sense of self. If I'm not Mrs. Smith who am I? If I'm not employee 23454 who am I? I have had profound changes and time heals. It sometimes takes many months to feel 'normal' again. It is a different normal and if there are no other challenges to deal with, life is good. This change to NC does not seem stressful because it feels like the right thing to do at this time in my life. Will I take to it 'like a duck to water', only time will tell................and time will heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment