Monday, January 31, 2011

1 month down...11 more to go.

2011 is speeding along. Jan 1st thur Jan 5th saw me in Michigan. Came back to NC just in time for a snow storm, which I hear is rather infrequent here. We got 3-4 inches; N. Raleigh got O. It took a few days for the white stuff to melt. This past weekend we enjoyed 67* weather. TJ 's hair is curling in the back, so cute. We were playing with the small-stuffed football today, his favorite, well, any ball is his favorite. I asked him to throw it to GG. It does leave his hand, but not always in my direction. Today he made sure I got the football..............he crawled over and ..gave it to me. AWWWW! I don't carry him up or down the steps, so he crawls up and down with me close behind. We have only done this 3-4 times. Today he not only crawled up, but instead of putting his knee on the next step, he put his foot [just the right one] on. Dang, he's so tall. Not interested in walking yet. Very affordable places to retire: #3 Raleigh NC #4 Charlotte NC .......yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment