Sunday, January 16, 2011

It feels like spring.

Jeans and sweatshirt weather; I luv it! 50* weather and warming up more during the week. I don't know why everyone doesn't live in NC, but I'm really glad they don't...think of the traffic. My business cards came in Saturday....They say: GrannyNannyGG - babysitting evenings and weekends. Maybe I'll make a few bucks and get out of Tim and Ann's hair for a few hours. It can't be easy to live with your mother-in-law.....no matter how much you love her. It's tough enough to live with the opposite sex. Necessity is the mother of invention. I know it doesn't have anything to do with having your husband's mother living under the same roof. I try to keep out of the way, give them space and keep my mouth shut; I'll have to work harder on the last item.

No comments:

Post a Comment