Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another BIG step.

Today TJ moved up to a front facing car seat. Now I can see his cute face in the rear view mirror. I'm sure he likes seeing every thing better. Wish I could figure out what has taking a fancy to biting me. I'm covered with red spots that itch. I look like I have measles. Rubbing stick deoderant on the spots seems to reduce the itch. Yesterday I took an antihistime and took another 8 hours later, but Ann told me they were 24 hour pills...........ooooops. Yawn. I so hope it's not bed bugs. Everybody else has allergies. I'm wearing long sleeves when I go out because my arms look so bad. My first ever book arrived yesterday. "GG's blog 2 book." One for TJ and one for Jay. Everything I blogged for the last 12 months and some of the 'journal' I wrote to Jay when he was 2. Very happy about the book. I'll do another next year if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment