Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another quiet day.

Everybody is safe and sound where they are supposed to be. Why my body said "GET UP" at 5am I'll never know. Sometimes I doze in same the red rocker/recliner that I rocked Jay in fifteen years ago. We watched many movies together side by side in the 'big red chair'. Now I'm rocking my 14 month grandson TJ in the same chair. It has seen more hugs and kisses than any other piece of furniture. I think I'll crochet a cotton cover for it that matches my comforter. My day started with garage sales, home for lunch and yoga [less relaxing - more intense workout]. I don't know why these young instructors think I can do all the poses that they can. I'm sure I look ancient to them; hell I look ancient to me! TJ is crazy about balls and ANYTHING that looks like a ball' ....even a circle. Oranges are balls, apple is apple, we have large and small red, blue, green, purple, orange, and pink balls. We have 'heavy", basket, base, foot, and soccer balls. Also we have happy, fuzzy, crazy, dog, cat, silly, soft and stripped balls. We have always named a color, activity, or size to go with each ball, and he can say which ball he has. TJ luvs to hold his balls in his hands and when he got three small [one between his hands] he beamed. Now he can hold 4 [2 in each hand] balls and his chest sticks out a little farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment