Monday, May 30, 2011

Page 14.) 8-13-98

We have been very busy watching 'Kim' [a foster child of Grandpa's] watching Devin & Rekha. Great Grandpa Gosline [Bud] had surgery yesterday. [Kim is your age].
I caught a cold on Monday and broke my toe. [picture of foot pointing to toe on left foot next to baby toe]. I smashed into the door moulding coming out of the laundry room. You and Mom took me to the 'foot Dr.' You kissed my foot and asked, "feel better"?
You have a [stuffed] monkey named 'cha-cha' you luv very much. Mama says last night, "where's chi-chi?" You said, "no Mama not 'chi-chi' 'cha-cha"
Trains have surpassed 'baseball' for you right now. You're just starting to luv 'Tela-tubbies' and you talk about them to us. Pacifier and 'silky' are still a big thing but, you get them mostly in bed. We are starting to talk about the' big potty'. You put diapers on cha-cha. Mama and GG love you very, very, very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment