Sunday, May 29, 2011

Page 13.) 7-27-98 [in Jay's baby journal].

P. 13) 7-27-98

Today is Monday! It is a beautiful day! NOT HOT! We went to Aunt Kathryn's to see Devin & Rekha. You are an incredible boy! You will be 2 1/2 half next month [August] and you talk very well. Big sentences. You saw 'McDonalds' [sign] the other day...."french fries Grandma" "Sorry Jay, it's too early [10a], they don't make fries until 10:30" We drove more and you saw 'Denney's' sign [restaurant] , you pointed and said "Eat there!"
Jay wanting something........"Please, I love you. Best Grandma in the Whole World"
You do shorten it to ..............."Please, Best in the whole world."
The other day we went and saw large boys play a baseball game. [Cabrini] You were buckled into the stroller ; "Buckle Grandma Buckle" " no Jay you can't join the game." " Baseball bat." You wanted to hold a 'real' bat sooooooooooooooo badly............."no Jay, the boys have to use the bats for their game" {not something a 2 year old understands}. After the game was over, I unbuckled you and you ran over to a silver bat laying on the ground. I put my foot on the bat so you couldn't pick it up and hurt yourself with the very large and heavy bat. You were bent over trying to pick up the bat, I was standing on it...."Best in the whole world." I took my foot off. You said, "Heavy".

No comments:

Post a Comment