Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boy the days fly by when organizing a house.

Ann went to work Monday. Tim and I stayed home with TJ and unpacked as much as possible. Tim is looking for a job, just not every minute of every day. In fact we took TJ and Lily for a walk in the light rain today. Everybody needed to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air. I know TJ and Lily really liked it. My room is all set up except for a comfortable chair. Tim decided that the red Lazy Boy in the family room could go into my room. It's not needed in the family room and I need it. It's the same chair [rocker/recliner] that Jim spent many hours cuddling with me in. Now it's TJ's turn to cuddle in the old red chair with GG. Speaking of TJ, he started to pick up food off his tray and eat it 'all by himself' today. Kodak moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment