Friday, July 6, 2012

" My diaper is crooked'

TJ can say the funniest things.  I probably can't remember most of them, although I'm trying to jot them down on my cell phone and send them to his parents.  I'm worried that TJ will be upset that
I'm am going on a trip for ten days.  Thank goodness he is used to the idea that he doesn't see me on the weekends.  TJ's parents need family time with their son without my being around adding my two cents worth.  I wrote TJ a note explaining where I will be and what I will be doing.  I'm hoping that Tom or Jes will mark off the days I'm gone on a calendar, for a visual aid.  TJ can count objects, so he will be able to count the days left until I come home.  I'm sure it will seem like I am away for a couple of months. I will call him every day to tell him that I love him. TJ gave my car [the Mercury] a big hug today.  [He gave 'Miss Allison' the library story teller, a big hug and he wanted to kiss the dental receptionist good bye.] We talk about the Mercury like she is a good friend.  " Let's park the 'Mercury' in the shade so she will be cooler," I'll say to TJ. I like to scratch TJ's back every day.  He sees me using a back scratcher.  TJ asked me to help him use the scratcher.  I said, " you have a GG to scratch your back, GG doesn't have a GG to scratch her back."  So he tried to stick the scratcher down my shirt back. LOL We are learning 'opposites' this week. He is trying to read Bathtime for Biscuit.  Probably more memory than reading, but we are pointing out and spelling the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment