Thursday, April 8, 2010

14 years later.....

14 years have passed too quickly since I started Child care for my first grandson [Jim] . I'm still a very big part of his life but he is a teenager now and Grandma is not as important as she once was. Helping to raise him was very fulfilling especially because his father chose not be a participatory part of Jim's life. Jim is wise, athletic, mature, responsible, honor student, and blessed with good looks - loves children, basketball, sports, girls, family, friends & food! It hurts my heart to leave him but I have a new chapter in my life to live now. In May I will go to NC to be TJ's child care. The ONLY way to get me away from Jim was to give me a new grandchild to care for. The future looks exciting..................I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment