Thursday, September 16, 2010

The day after Wednesday......

I'm a pretty much live and let live kind of being. I do have a few things that bother me, but usually they have to do with the helpless [human or animal] getting mistreated by the stupid on two feet. Then there are few pet peeves.......smokers....and the greedy retail stores that want you to use 'their REWARDS cards' to get a better deal/price. It's making me crazy to have to carry around 70 'REWARDS' cards to shop at the grocery, drug, membership, clothes, shoes, airline, cleaners, dentist, doctor, etc [you get the point] WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE 'VALUED' COSTUMERS JUST FOR WALKING IN THE DOOR????? Done - got that off my ????. TJ is 5 1/2 months old and can sit for long periods of time without falling over. He seems to 'sing' [everyone is always singing to HIM]. We're having lots of fun and he naps well. Tomorrow THIF

No comments:

Post a Comment