Monday, September 20, 2010

Flu shot

Target had a big ad for flu shots-no appointment $ 24.00. Dr Angell told me to get a flu shot this year because I am taking care of a baby. I didn't get a shot last year, not even the swine flu shot. I didn't get the flu either. It makes me very happy that the swine flu scare was not any where near the epidemic that 'they' were fearing it would be. I bought myself a rare treat [for getting poked in the arm] - fruit snacks. I love the intense flavors in my mouth and the chewiness of the treat. I could have bought an entire 1/2 gallon of ice cream for the cost of a box [10 small bags] of fruit snacks, but that would have clashed with the double chocolate cheese cake that Ann baked yesterday! NEVER have I had such delicious chocolate cheesecake. Well I've eaten four of the 10 bags of chewy treats; that is enough reward for getting a very large needle poked into my arm. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment