Thursday, September 30, 2010

The last day of September....

It feels like it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights. I'm sure after 3 weeks of drought, that a few people were praying for rain. Be careful of what you pray for.....you just MIGHT get it. I'm not in the camp that prays for what they want, I'm more comfortable in the prayer of gratitude camp. Nothing beats a troubled mind like a through review of the things in your life to be thankful for- starting with INDOOR plumbing and HOT water that comes straight from a small metal devise in the centrally air conditioned and centrally HEATED house that you live in. I could go on and on about all the things that I am grateful for, but I'm sure we would part ways down the gratitude line. Live happy! Be GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment