Saturday, May 19, 2012

All is well.

Yesterday I did myself a favor and had a routine colonoscopy. The cutest doctor came in and I asked him if I could take him home. All is well with the triple header [pap, mamo, colon]. I'm a very fortunate women to get to 62 and still be in good health [minor aches and pain]. I'm not done being useful to my family and friends. Being a little more eccentric seems to come with age/ diminished hormones. Speaking of aches and pains, I would like to try medical weed. I think I'll ask my GP doctor next time I see him [also very cute].
Peachy the canary should be having chicks hatch next week, if any of the four eggs she has been sitting on for 10 days are fertile. Elliot the male canary in the cage with her, paces back and forth on a perch, looking out of a window. Maybe he is guarding Peachy. There has been reciprocal feeding in the all male parakeet [3] cage. I think they are confused. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a female parrotlet in the cage with the male. The foster dad said she was due to have eggs [not] when I got them last year. This spring, not one egg. Female birds will lay eggs even without a male bird around.. the eggs are just not fertile. As you might have added up, I have seven birds. They make lovely noises. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment