Sunday, May 20, 2012

Page 20) January 2, 1999 Happy New Year!

I wish I could hug and kiss you all the time!
Jan 4th
You are a sick baby boy. I took you to the doctors today and she [DR. Dagnew] found a very bad ear infection. While we were waiting, in the waiting room, I was singing a song I made up about the 'train' that was painted on the ceiling. There was a red engine, a green tender and a yellow passenger car.
"yellow car yellow car
following the tender
following the engine
yellow car yellow car
Where are you going engine?
I'm going to Chicago.
yellow car
Why are you going to Chicago?
to see the aquarium
yellow car
Does the aquarium have sharks?
Yes the aquarium has sharks
me too me too said yellow car."
Kenzie, you skipped so happily down the hallway, that it was burned onto my memory. I can still see the carefree/joyful little boy you were."
Jan 26, 1999
Today you went to the doctor with GG and Aunt Kathryn. GG's turn to see the doctor. I had to go into a room and watch a video and you had to stay in the waiting room with A. Kathryn. When I left the waiting room to watch the video, you cried and cried. I forgot to hug and kiss you so I came back into the waiting room to hug and kiss you and tell you that I would be right back. {I was only gone 1 minute}. You wrapped your arms around my neck and said, " I miss you GG. I miss you" What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment