Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WTM [muck]

This morning I had my small pile of 2 business cards, drivers license, credit card, debit card, picture, library card, and health card that I keep in my left back pocket. [No purse]. Just before I was going into my apartment, I stopped and talked to a maintenance worker. I reached into my pocket [taking the whole pile out] to give him a business card so he could install a ceiling fan. It ended up that he wanted me to call the office and put in a work order. I didn't hand Wyatt my business card. Tonight I stopped at the store for hummus, grabbed an empty bag and felt my back pocket for my credit card..................... it wasn't there. The only thing in my card pocket was the single business card that I was going to give Wyatt. Other back pocket - empty. Front pockets - left, phone - right, empty. Hip pocket [cargo shorts] - empty. Where in the world is my pile of cards??????
To be continued................................

Turns out they were on Tom's kitchen table. I have no idea how they got there. Meanwhile I cancelled my Credit Card & Debit Card...just to be safe. I luvd that credit card number. It was in my head...I took it everywhere. You might think that if Tom saw my stuff last night that he would have sent a text message, just so I wouldn't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment