Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rich old men

Why can't Target have a gathering of 'Rich Old Men'? Say near the 'hardware' section. Rich old men need companionship too. I'd pick the one that smelled the best. We could watch a movie together or play cards. I'm not looking for dinner out or material things, but not worrying about the bills or where I will get the money for my next car would be nice. Sorry, I don't cook, but maybe the man will. Back scratches would be a bonus. As would being funny. I notice that 'personal' ads seem to stop at 55 or so. My mother remarried at 74 after being single for 45 years. I'm not sure she would recommend remarrying at that late age, but her kids can see that it helped ground her mentally to have someone to care about. I'm not lonely, just thinking. I love to read and take of my 7 birds [three cages], one dog and a cat. I like my freedom to go/do as I please. I like being 'needed' for TJ. "Looks like an upside down letter 'i'," said TJ, looking at an exclamation point. Maybe Starbucks should have a senior hour.....kind of like a 'happy hour' at a bar. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment