Saturday, March 26, 2011

Page 11.) 7-1-98

GG caught a bird [parakeet] in Aunt Pam's backyard [Jamie's Birthday] yesterday. Today at a garage sale, we found a very nice bird cage. We went to Aunt Pam's and brought the bird home and named her 'Penny'. She's white with a little sky blue. Buddy. Muffin and Cookie want a closer look at her.
You took the tub of used chalk out of the garage, lined all the pieces up very neatly next to each other with the biggest piece at one end, ending with a little tiny piece at the other end. This is the first time you have tried to order [make sense] of your environment. This is 'logic' at its base and you are not even 2 1/2 yet [Aug 24th]. You are a very wonderful boy. You love baseball and you are a very loving. Today you said; "Coco." I said; "Coco?" You said; "yes Janet." You were thinking about my friend Janet Bain [we ate dinner at her house about 2 weeks ago] and her BIG DOG 'Coco'. I don't know what made you think about Coco, but you talked to me about it.
{Memory.........we used to make a big deal about the tiny food [tiny grapes] being 'babies'.}
7-3-98
You peddled a BIKE today! You rode a big bike out of the garage all by yourself to surprise GG.
7-6-98
We were playing baseball in front of the house. You were pitching [as usual] to me. When I hit the ball, you said; "nice job."
{Memory..... I used to make train engines for you out of play dough. I have to say.... they were quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment